Last updated: September 13, 2023
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Resubae is a career consulting startup with its registered office at 87 M Thai Tower All Seasons Place, Office TT01, 23rd Floor, Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330.
2. Intellectual Property
The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Resubae and its licensors.
3. Links To Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Resubae.
Resubae has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Resubae shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
4. Scope of Services
Under the terms of the present agreement, Resubae can provide the following career services on an as-available basis:
a. Resume/ LinkedIn Analysis
- The client submits the current resume/ LinkedIn profile and transfer slip of 4,494 THB to Resubae’s bank account via firstname.lastname@example.org and Resubae converts it into a Google Document within 5 business days of submission to add specific comments on each part of the resume, including the content, grammar, formatting, file type, and additional oversights/ errors.
- The client edits the resume/ LinkedIn profile based on the comments, submits it via the existing email thread, and receives another round of comments within 5 business days of submission until the resume is as good as possible.
- Resubae does NOT write any part of the resume in the Analysis service.
b. Resume/ LinkedIn Writing
- The client submits the transfer slip of 5,243 THB and current resume (if available) via email@example.com and then Resubae will send multiple questions and follow-up questions (if needed) to collect all the information to write the resume within 5 business days.
- The final resume will be delivered via the provided email in both .doc (for future edits) and .pdf within 5 business days upon receiving all the answers to the information collection questions.
- The client recognizes that a good resume is tailored to the specific job opportunity and Resubae will only tailor it to one, and points out what to change for subsequent applications.
c. Interview Training/ Networking Training/ Job Search Strategies/ Career Planning
- The client submits the transfer slip of 2,504 THB for one hour of Interview Training/ Networking Training/ Job Search Strategies/ Career Planning along with the current resume (if available) and the specific goals for the session.
- Resubae will schedule a video call via Google Meet with the appropriate consultant as soon as possible on an as-available basis.
5. Non-Refundable Policy
5.1. Payment Processing: Any fees, charges, or payments made through the Website for products, services, or subscriptions are non-refundable unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing by Resubae. By making a payment, you acknowledge and agree that you will not be entitled to a refund.
5.2. Digital Products and Services: Digital services (Resume/ LinkedIn Analysis, Resume/ LinkedIn Writing, Interview Training, Networking Training, Job Search Strategies, and Career Planning) purchased through the Service are non-refundable. Once a digital product or service is delivered or made available to you, no refunds will be provided upon the payment has been received, regardless of your usage or satisfaction.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, limitations of liability, and the non-refundable policy outlined in Section 5.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS-IS” and “AS-AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance.
8. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about these Terms, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.